Benelux Buyer Logistics
In this role you will ensure Danone Benelux benefits from technological advances, changes in supplier ecosystems and will drive innovative C&P solutions in line with overall Danone's Mission - One Planet, One Health.
As a Logistics Buyer you will contribute to the global category strategy definition and ensure implementation in the relevant cluster in all entities, for all Logistics sub-categories: transport road, intermodal & ocean freight, warehousing, pallets, co-packing, e-commerce.
Your mission will be to further leverage indirect sourcing at Benelux level and to strengthen the foundation and professionalize C&P StP processes. You will ensure Danone Benelux benefits from technological advances, changes in supplier ecosystems and will drive innovative C&P solutions in line with overall Danone's Mission - One Planet, One Health.
About the Job
The main responsibilities are:
- Build and share market analysis at local level taking into account global / regional category guidance and business context.
- Launch Request For Quotation (RFQ), manage tenders process in coordination with CBU’s and C&P global and regional teams
- Propose and implement action plans to manage risks.
- Develop and share market intelligence / drivers, supplier’s knowledge, technologies evolution, innovation opportunities
- Optimize supplier portfolio according to strategy
- Negotiate contracts and supply agreements and ensure implementation in all CBUs.
- Measure supplier performance through internal processes, track supplier spend in the cluster and align spend and budget assumptions with the entities
- Develop network with supply chain teams, connect with external experts and other industries
- Manage C&P DanGo Compliance for the cluster for Logistics category
- Represent entities and support regional and central category tenders
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience in purchasing, logistics and/or supply chain
- Analytical and technical category skills, RFQ process experience
- Transversal and project management, cluding cross-cultural skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Assertiveness, influencing and stakeholders management
- Legal basic knowledge in contracts/liabilities
- Availability to travel (40% within Benelux)
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website until the closing date. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Applications send via e-mail will not be considered.
Need more information?
Please contact me: