Dairy Ingredients Controller
We are looking for a new Dairy Ingredients Controller who will integrate the Finance department of our Cycles and Procurement (C&P) central organization.
About the Job
Danone Cycles & Procurement are shifting our focus in procurement to fully support our “One Planet, One health” purpose. This change contains improving our ways of working on a variety of areas like Sustainability, Business Partnering, Supply Management, Procurement Excellence, and Digital Innovation.
You will report to the Milk Finance Director for C&P and your key missions will notably include:
Financial Management & Processes:
- Leading role in monthly Financial forecasting and Performance animation
- Financial analysis of monthly results, reporting and performance KPI's follow-up
- Tracking of Purchase Price Variance for Dairy Ingredients
Business Transversal Support:
- Active role in finding ‘Fill The Gap’ action plans
- Strong connection with Danone Milk Market Intelligence team to ensure proper translation of drivers assumptions into financial net milk bill impacts by Region
- Optimization of milk sourcing & supplier strategy
- Strong support to cost models expansion (set-up/validation of each business case, financial modelling for projects requiring CAPEX etc)
Transversal & Project Management:
- Support to transversal projects related to Danone’s Cycles & Procurement transactional scope extension
- Coordinate and optimize processes and ways of working within Finance and C&P communities of different countries / Regions
- Support in preparing the strategic analysis / Stratplan and ad hoc analysis for business decisions
- Strong active involvement in key negotiations with Suppliers and projects pipeline building
To be successful in this role, you have a Master in Finance, ideally with a deep knowledge of finance/BI tools (Hyperion / Essbase, Tagetik, SAP, TTM, etc). You have at least 8 years of controlling experience within the Milk or Dairy Industry would be ideal. As an alternative, a similar solid experience in Procurement and Operations related organization.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial forecasting and Milk procurement complexity.
Your key role is to support the Rolling Forecast and Performance Tracking processes for Milk and Dairy ingredients for Dairy & Plant-based (EDP) and Specialized Nutrition (SN) Divisions of Danone and become a fully engaged proactive finance business partner for the respective central buyers' teams.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
This is a challenging role, are you ready for that? If your answer is yes, apply today!
Hit the “apply now” button before the 15th of April. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me