Supply Chain Flows Manager
About the Job
As a Supply Chain Flows Manager you will be in charge of ensuring Operating plans for our Waters Business. Part of the Benelux Customer & Supply Chain team, your mission’s axes will be:
- Lead and ensure Stock availability in our Logistic warehouse and guarantee deliveries to our Customers. You will strengthen the collaboration with our Customers and Logistics partners to ensure excellence in our Operations flows, while optimizing Inventory.
- Enables continuous improvement within the different systems & tools used for a better & optimized end-to-end Supply Chain integration
In this role, you will work closely as well with the local Customers, as with our Logistics partners and the Evian Volvic World (EVW) teams. You will operate in a challenging & entrepreneurial context where your transversal exposure will be high. You will rely on your strong relational capacities and will contribute to the global vision of Supply Chain & Waters in the Benelux.
A sample of your key tasks are
- You manage the Supply and Operations process for the Benelux waters division: You guarantee product availability according to topline needs and EVW operations capabilities, in close alignment with our Demand & Supply manager.
- You ensure that all risks to platforms & logistics capacity are identified and appropriately handled or communicated for actions to the related teams
- With the help of the Central logistics, you control the inventory accuracy and you minimize the produced losses.
- Monitor & Analyze our efficiency in Operations, through our Supply flows and our Customer Service level.
- With the support of the Customer & Supply chain manager, you take part in transversal projects (optimization and reduction of the global Supply Chain costs, improvement of linear availability, reduction of stocks in warehouses and stores, change of inventory site ...) and working groups Europeans (customers collaboration, co-logistics ...).
How challenging is it to combine your supply chain experience and broad business sense in order to drive our Waters environment to come to great results?
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations and a prior experience (>3-4y) in Demand Planning and/or a Supply Chain role. Secondly, you are fluent in French and English and have a good command of Dutch.
- You are a numbers wizard with strong SAP (R/3 and/or APO DP) and Excel knowledges
- With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence & embark people in a multidisciplinary environment.
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to always look out for improvements.
- Within this challenging environment, you are also positively stress-resistant and do not hesitate to raise Supply Chain constraints to your peers.
Do you get excited by optimizing inventory and product availability while building close relationships with different stakeholders? Wouldn’t it be great to work in an entrepreneurial context within one of the leading F&B companies worldwide?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date July 31st 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: