Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Are you a highly enthusiastic student searching for a challenging internship in Financial Planning & Analysis? Come join our Cycles & Procurement Department as our new FP&A Intern at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
Our FP&A team within our Cycles & Procurement department is currently looking for a highly enthusiastic FP&A Intern who is going to support the DanTrade FP&A team in the preparation of the financial statements of the newly deployed Danone factories under the global buy and sell model. You will be involved in the design and implementation of DanTrade Key Performance Indicators and assist in ad-hoc financial analysis along our journey to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Cash Flow Statement for Deployments:
- Partner with the Deployment Team to ensure correctness and transparency of the financial data used in the forecast of the financial statements for new deployments
- Prepare the cash flow statement for newly deployed Danone factories under the global buy and sell model
- Analyze cash flow variances between actual and forecast and use the insights to enhance the forecasting process
- Design and Implement DanTrade Key Performance Indicators:
- Design and ensure that the DanTrade financial dashboards are updated in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner
- Effective communication of the DanTrade key performance indicators to management to drive operational excellence throughout the company
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis:
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to aid in the strategic decision making and give more insight into the DanTrade business model
- Assist the DanTrade FP&A team during the month-end closing and rolling forecast process
The candidate we are looking for should have strong analytical skills with a great eye for details. You should be able to analyze data in order to connect the dots to understand the big picture. Your willingness to learn and adapt will be beneficial in this fast paced environment, allowing you to keep up with the challenges you may face. You have solid communication skills and will be able to successfully present your findings to your team.
Additionally, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a Bachelor/Masters student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU student, then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are available as of August 2020 for a minimum of 5-6 months for 5 days per week
- You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Cycles and Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what and how we source, we shape the world in which we operate, and we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water, and Plastic) and we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide, working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions, and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
We offer a monthly internship allowance dependent on the educational institution that you are enrolled in. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: