Global Talent Manager
This is a rare opportunity to partner with our Business Leaders in driving an exciting Global talent agenda for the years ahead. Are you ready for this challenge? Then apply today!
About the Job
You will work in our Danone’s global HQ for Danone in Hoofddorp and Danone Cycle & Procurement (C&P) are shifting our focus in procurement to fully support our “One Planet, One health” purpose. This change contains improving our ways of working on a variety of areas like Sustainability, Business Partnering, Supply Management, Procurement Excellence, and Digital Innovation.
As Global Talent Manager responsible for cycles and procurement, you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the Competency and Talent Management Strategy for the Division in close partnership with Talent Managers across our other functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Partner closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract top talents with required skillsets to support C&P's Business objectives
- Partner with senior leaders for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process
- Build an external talent pipeline in order to anticipate the future needs
- Provide input to the identification and embedding of talent and performance metrics and analytics, establishing benchmarks and KPIs for success
- Prepare and deploy the Global Talent Reviews and Succession Plan for the Directors in the Division
- Partner with the Global Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) team to define the I&D sourcing strategy for C&P
For this job, we are looking for a talented professional with more than 8 years of related experience in creating, deploying, and managing talent management and development strategies, programs and solutions linked to business growth objectives, in a highly matrix and decentralized environment. You have excellent facilitation skills including demonstrated experience facilitating talent and development management talent sessions with senior-level executives. Strong experience in managing senior international populations; excellent relationship management, political savvy, and influencing skills necessary for effectively navigating with local and global leaders.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please hit the "apply now" button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com before the 30th of November. Due to GDPR, we need your consent to process your data, we therefore strongly request your application sent thru our career site. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, followed by a first and final round interview.
Need more information? Please contact me: