Market Research Analyst Intern
This is your chance to dig into market research to discover consumer trends and needs to propose recommendations and solutions, together with our Strategy & Insights team. Apply now and join us as our new Market Research Analyst Intern as of April 2020 at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
You will become part of our Strategy & Insights team, a team with 5 colleagues, where you will be supervised and report to the Strategy & Insights Director. During this internship, you will learn about how we bring the insights into a strategic level for the organization. You will interact with different departments and gain experience at a global scope in a multicultural company.
As the Market Research Analyst Intern, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Implementing recommended methodologies on ad hoc innovation and brand positioning research (such as concept screening, product development, packs, copy, etc.);
- Preparing, briefing and following up with research agencies;
- Ensuring the quality of data delivered in reports in order to apply them to the objectives;
- Accumulating consumer insights into a summary to translate them into actionable recommendations linked to the brand strategy;
- Providing consolidated understanding of market analysis by crossing different sources of information from e-listening to ad hoc research to market trends.
You are a Master student in a Business or another equivalent field with an interest in Marketing. You have an analytical mindset with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. You like digging into data and translate it into coherent results by working with Excel and PowerPoint. Also, you are able to work in autonomy but are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. Lastly, you are known for your organizational and adaptability skills.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship, (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Fluent in English – verbal and written;
- You are to start as ofApril 2020 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover Danone’s brands and activities in the Benelux.
Due to our culture – based on freedom and empowerment – Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-to-work commuting costs (in the Netherlands). Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: