Senior User Experience Designer
Are you a passionate UX Designer? Do you have a passion for healthy food, packaging, and want to have a direct impact on consumers’ and patients’ lives?
About the Job
As Senior User Experience Designer at Danone Nutricia Research, your will focus on define, lead and deliver the sensory and consumer insights roadmap to inspire and impact business growth. You will do this by build strong relationships with your business partners across Research & Innovation, Strategy & Insights, Marketing and external suppliers.
- You will ensure high degree of collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive user-centric packaging development journeys
- Constructively influence key stakeholders to integrate the user voice in projects, from insight hunting to the adequate validation process
- Build and nurture the collaborations with suppliers (Sensory & Consumer Agencies, Design Agencies, etc...) and consumers
- Actively work in partnership with global UX and strengthen the UX community: deploy the strategy, build & share best practices, develop the adequate skill set and right level of expertise
- Co-Build the UX Packaging strategy in close collaboration with Research & Innovation Packaging and Marketing teams. You uncover relevant user pain points/delighters/sensory insights and translate them into tangible actions for the development of meaningful user experiences
- Be the catalyst of a consumer centric organization and drive consumer empathy: be the change agent to put consumer at the heart of product & packaging development to ensure outstanding and unique products experience in line with the positioning of our brands for greater market success
- Facilitate UX Workshops with internal teams and consumers (with sketching)
- Build capabilities to run Packaging Design workshops (Stimuli box/User Journeys)
- Support the UX team in the development of the UX Design expertise (visualization techniques, methodological advice, tool box, training, illustration of application examples and coaching in the management of their projects ).
You have a passion for bringing the consumer voice into the business. Next to that, you are:
- Business and results oriented, demonstrating insight mindset (i.e. ability to integrate various source of data and bring meaning, make data actionable) with high level of critical thinking and business relevance
- Experienced in collaborative working with cross-functional teams in matrix environments, with strong leadership and inter-personal skills for dealing with and influencing a variety of people (profile and seniority level)
- Curious and able to drive conviction based arguments and activities - challenging the status quo
- More than 5 years of successful experience in User Experience Design
- Degree in a Design School where you learned design thinking tools, creativity technics, sketching
- You are fluent in English, and international experience is a bonus.
- You have a passion for bringing the voice of the users into the design of our products.
- Passion for Insight management
- Love food and cooking is a bonus
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&D is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation centre is located on Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art centre for the development of new nutrition product concepts for Specialized Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Senior UX Designer we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: