3rd Party & Activity Planner
We’re looking for a new team member in the 3rd Party & Activity team located in Zoetermeer.
About the Job
The 3rd Party Planner is primarily responsible to maintain optimal balance of stock and service level in our divisional central warehouse and is the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) on daily contact between 3PO and the 3rd parties in scope. The Planner is responsible to organize, follow up and improve the supply of 3rd party products.
In this role, your role will focus on planning part of the Specialised Nutrition portfolio with external suppliers, and taking care of the activity management that comes with phasing in and out of products.
You will be part of a diverse team in Zoetermeer of in total 4 3rd party & activity planners and you will report to the planning & activity manager.
In this role, you will be covering the following areas:
- Supply planning for a nominated portfolio of SKU´s:
- Calculate optimal call-off planning and ensure that purchase orders are placed accordingly, monitored and maintained until delivery.
- Ensures right inventory level from each SKU that satisfy the customer service target keeping in mind warehouse free space constrains and freshness requirements
- Flag and manage short, mid or long-term capacity issues or opportunities
- Review CBU demand forecasts and challenge large deviations
- Calculate and maintain optimal planning parameters,
- Stakeholder communication:
- Supply adequate information to 3rd parties and CBU´s (markets) and build smooth and professional relations
- Carry out frequent internal reviews of 3rd party performance with C&P department
- Support the activity management team on New Product Introduction projects for 3rd party products
- Work closely with Deployment and Quality functions to ensure that product is delivered to the markets in the right quantity and timing.
- Supplier improvements:
- Contribute to supplier improvement agenda, such as MOQ optimization, cost reduction initiatives together with other 3rd party manufactures departments.
To be successful in this role, you have a relevant HBO or Master degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar. You will bring 1-3 years of working experience in a planning function and advanced Excel skills.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other teams and the capability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
The Danone Medical 3rd party manufacturing scope covers 26 suppliers, which serves more than 30 CBUs and 500 SKUs consisting of Dry food, Liquid food and Medical devices category. The 3PM has an annual turnover of €120M and a budget of €65M
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now”. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.