3rd Party Manufacturer Operations Intern
Do you want to have a unique opportunity to learn about processes and ways of working across various functions and nationalities in a dynamically developing organization?
About the Job
You will be part of the First Diet Global Operations team in Danone Place Amsterdam (located in Hoofddorp) within 3rd Party Manufacturer Organization (3PM). The First Diet Operations team includes Product Sourcing (focusing on innovation projects), OPP (Operations Performance Project, focusing on productivity and secure projects) and 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM), as well as S&OP. The team interfaces with factories, marketing and supply chain teams from the local markets (Country Business Units) and cross functional central teams (R&D, procurement, marketing, finance). By joining 3PM Operations team, you will be able to widen your experience by covering an extended part of the supply chain, interfacing with key strategic functions, and working closely with more than 8 different nationalities.
Your key responsibilities & project work will be:
- 3PM Process Improvement: eg. Artwork process, project management, new supplier assessment toolkits, and governance tools;
- Project Management:
- Lead implementation of Roll Out of Innovation Projects within 3rd Party Manufacturer (3PM) portfolio
- Unlock opportunities to accelerate time to market for Innovation project launches
- Establish standard processes for different 3PMs and different project types
- Maintain projects tracker for KPI
- ACTIVITY MAGEMENT
- Lead activities in long term innovation, secure, and productivity projects within 3PM portfolio: timeline keeper, logistics, Artwork coordination, coordinate activities with different stakeholders.
- PO Processing and Monitoring, process improvement/automation
- Masterdata: Codes creation process, connection with Orsoft Team, process improvement for validating inputs, and masterdata automation
Are you an analytical and transversal-thinking person with a liking for data management? Then become our next 3PM Operations Intern at our brand new office in Hoofddorp.
You are a Bachelor/ Master student in Food Science, Economics, Procurement, Supply Chain or any other related studies, with strong analytical and decision-making skills. You call yourself a proactive, collaborative and fast learning person and with the ability to manage data with high attention. As you will be working on different topics with people from all over the world, you should be able to drive results across functions, nationalities and levels. Furthermore you can set priorities, solve problems independently and you are able to demonstrate effective leadership. In addition you should have strong Microsoft office skills.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You need to be enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship
(if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Experience in Operations (procurement, supply chain, planning), , R&D and Finance is an advantage
- You are fluent in English – oral and written; other languages are a plus;
- You can start as of mid June/1st of July 2020 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
We offer a monthly internship allowance ranging between 450-550 euros per month plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: