3rd Party Manufacturing Quality Manager
Can you ensure that global 3rd Party Manufacturers (3PM) follow Danone’s regulatory and food safety requirements? Be part of the 3PM team and be responsible for auditing, developing, implementing, monitoring and continuously improving 3rd Party Manufacturers way of working.
In this role you will be directly reporting to the 3rd Party Manufacturing Quality Manager Lead.
Your most important responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the products delivered by 3rd party manufacturers consistently meet regulatory and DANONE agreed specifications
- Audit and qualify or disqualify 3rd party manufacturers in line with DANONE’s Supplier Qualification processes
- Draft, sign, maintain and/or validate Quality contracts (e.g. Specifications, Food safety visas) to ensure written compliance to Danone Early Life Nutrition standards
- Review, improve and govern Supplier Quality Performance & KPI management & reporting
- Label claim monitoring and managing complaints, CAPA follow up and approval of changes
- Supplier systems audits, Process audits, Emergency audits and Audit follow up
- Participate on behalf of Quality in cross functional teams to manage issues or crisis
- Provide relevant technical expertise (regarding processing, process control, validation, hygienic design, QFS systems) in issue investigation and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure Quality input into innovation, maintenance and cost saving projects, validating project phase transitions (risk assessments, specifications, processing and design requirements).
You have a master degree in a technical subject (for example food chemistry, food technology, engineering or microbiology) and have around 5 - 8 years of experience within the food manufacturing environment. Furthermore you have solid knowledge and experience in QA and in auditing (which means you are familiar with ISO 9001, HACCP and FSCC22000).
To be successful in this role you have to be able to drive food safety and quality by building strong relationships & taking ownership. Up to 50% of your work can be needed for travel and fluency in English is a must.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.