Internship - Internal Control Finance/IT
Are you looking to understand the inner working of a multinational company while developing your IT/Finance skills? Then come join us as the new Internal Control IT/SoD Intern at Danone!
About the Internship
You will be part of the Cluster Business Services (CBS) Finance team working for the Benelux. We are looking for an Internal Control IT/SoD Intern to support us in our day-to-day activities and projects. You will be working with 7 other international Danoners, primarily located in Zoetermeer, NL.
As the Internal Control intern, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate and analyze data in systems and processes for improvement purposes;
- Test systems and application controls to confirm process efficiency and compliance;
- Perform authorizations reviews in internal systems and processes, and support the development of the Segregation of Duties (SoD) principles in the organization;
- Ensure Internal Segregation of Duties Policy is applied by resolving conflicts and/or making sure that appropriate mitigation controls are in place;
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders (e.g. business groups cross-entities);
- Maintain IC/SoD/IT knowledge, through good internal documentation of best practices and common issues;
- Support Internal Control team in controls testing and updating control information and data, including reporting to Management.
We are looking for a HBO/Bachelor/Master student in a Business Information Management/IT, Finance or Business Administration with strong analytical skills in Excel. You have the affinity for IT processes and ERP systems (e.g. SAP). You are able to use and analyze data in spreadsheets. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units. Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. You are an organized and results-oriented person and able to work in autonomy. You are defined as self-starter and ‘Can do’ mindset.
- You are eager to learn and team player;
- Fluent English (verbal and written); French or Dutch is appreciated;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus;
- A previous internship/work experience is appreciated.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship, (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Zoetermeer, NL.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a very international and dynamic work environment, which offers people the freedom to take initiatives. You will play an important role in driving change and achieving tangible results within the organization and will get a unique opportunity to learn about finance processes with a team of expert. You interact with different functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, HR…). Within Danone Benelux, an Internal Control IT/SoD position is an important part of a Finance development program.
So, are you the Internal Control Finance/IT Intern we are looking for?
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Helin Ardent at firstname.lastname@example.org