Project Engineer Liquid Processing
Do you want to manage processing equipment & line installation projects from concept phase through commissioning independently and develop technical know-how?
Mission and Responsibilities
Manage processing equipment & line installation projects from concept phase through commissioning independently and develop technical know-how.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assures the right needs description and project definition and transform these into technical proposals
- Proposes technological developments and innovations to increase industrial efficiency and quality of products
- Writes (Reviews) Request For Quotations, assesses supplier proposals and make recommendations for enhancements and investments
- Will participate in requisition and management of capital authorization requests and is responsible for project spending
- Lead project execution, start-up and commissioning
- Responsible for project quality, time to market & cost control
- Ensures technological watch of the market in competence field
- Lead Masterplan development in area of responsibility
- Lead Nutricia (Danone) Standards development and implementation
- Lead the development of the global technology suppliers together with Purchasing (SSD) for investments (Capex)
- Application & development of Nutricia (Danone) specific technical know-how
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Technology, Food Science
- 5-10 years working experience in Food or Pharmaceutical as a project engineer or other relevant role
- Experience in (Technical) Project Management, Manufacturing, Supplier Development
- Experience in leading project teams in a challenging and changing environment
- Technical knowledge of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines
- Experienced in setting up contractual documentation (Technical specifications, Schedule, Equipment performance, Commissioning protocol)
- Installation & commissioning experience of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines
- You’re pragmatic, pro-active, an out of the box thinker with a focus on customer orientation and a getting things done attitude.
- English Fluent (speaking and writing)
- Dutch (speaking and writing) is appreciated
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, part of the Medical Nutrition Division of the Group Danone, is European market leader in medical nutrition. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer, with over 450 employees, develops, produces and distributes liquid medical nutrition to 55 countries. Its mission is to bring health through nutritious and affordable food to a vulnerable target group: babies, elderly and sick people. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer has realised the last 5 years a sustainable growth of 5-10%.
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 (0)6 52679228
or apply directly via the "apply" button