About the Job
As our new Benelux Material Controller you will be part of the Operations Finance team of Rotselaar, Belgium. In this role you will control the material costs of the factory and of the domestic markets of Belgium and The Netherlands
Your top 3 challenges the first year:
- You will gain in depth understanding of the material costs of the factory
- You will Lead the month-end closure (analyzing the material costs vs forecast), the monitoring of material budgets and the rolling forecast submission.
- You will co-build productivity business cases for projects with the factory team
- Work in collaboration with the milk team in Rotselaar to ensure strong control over milk costs and forecast
- You will calculate packaging tax and report to external entities
- You will monitor transfer pricing and co-packing costs
Always wanted to work in a finance team at a factory? We’re looking for a material costs controller for the Actimel plant in Belgium. In this role you’re the one managing the finance budget of one of Danone’s biggest factories in Europe and can impact key decisions in projects in helping the plant to produce more effectively .
- You have a master’s degree in finance/economics/accounting
- Experience in Finance is required, like a 1st or 2nd financial job (preferably in manufacturing, industrial or supply chain environment and/or in a complex matrix organization/ FMCG).
It would be great if you also:
- bring us your analytical thinking with a keen eye for numbers and attention to detail
- are an easy communicator and feel comfortable in building relationships and fosters collaboration with other functions
- inspire and challenge internal stakeholders to deliver business efficiencies
- bring us experience where you have learned to provide clarity from complex scenarios.
- If you bring your energetic personality and the ability to work as part of a team
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In the team of Lauranne De Cocq. You are part of the international UK-Ireland-Benelux Finance team. At the factory on site, you’re part of the Operations Finance team. With people like Noa Alvarez, Emilie Symoneaux and Tim Earl.
At Danone we offer for this role a complete package of benefits, our primary salary scale is (depending on experience) between EUR 55k and EUR 75k (including yearly bonus, net allowances, lunch vouchers) plus a company car, but also benefits like insurances, premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in Finance in Danone Benelux or global. We will invest in your personal development, training on the job and trainings via our Danone Campus. There is a wide variety of roles within Danone Finance, so based on your talents we will define your best next step! Moreover, you will be working in a highly international environment with the possibilities to work abroad if you are up for it.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you kindly to apply directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: