Customer Operations Analyst
Are you looking for your next challenge where you can develop and maintain a strategic partnership with a diversity of internal stakeholders? Have you got an analytical mindset and are you a wizard with numbers?
About the job
As a Customer Operations Analyst you are the single point of contact for our internal Danone customers for all supply point related matters.
You represent the customer’s interest at the factory and are a spokesperson for the factory towards the customer.
Your aim is to deliver perfect execution in the order management process, maximize Customer satisfaction, service level and collaboration, while minimizing cost and inefficiencies.
A bit more in detail, you will be responsible for…
- Become a partner to our customer, able to proactively assess risks and opportunities to the customer’s strategies and goals (on the long and short term).
- Ensure full and timely delivery of goods to customers and proper execution of order to cash process (order entry and management, stock monitoring, delivery coordination)
- Act as an interface with other internal factory departments and external partners (planning, QC, warehouse, freight forwarders…) and coordinate activities to ensure customers’ expectations are understood and met.
- Analyze, follow up and drive continuous improvement on performance metrics (Customer Service Level).
- Ensure quality and consistency of all customer related data.
- Monitor stocks, orders, shipments and deliver proactive and timely information to all parties.
- Coordinate after-sales processes and issue resolution (claims, returns…)
You have a Bachelor degree and 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in planning, supply chain or analyst roles. Your affinity with ERP systems and good Excel skills make you the perfect candidate for this role! A fluent level in Dutch or the willingness to learn is highly appreciated.
- It is important that you have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence people/ stakeholders in a multidisciplenary environment
- You tackle challenges with creativity and are able to keep in the bigger picture in mind
- You are solution oriented and not afraid to think out of the box
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date July 31st 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.