Head of Impulse
Looking to make a sustainable difference, lead a team into new business channels, and generate breakthrough in your line of business? Then this great opportunity might be for you.
About the Job
Key Strategic Tasks:
- Develop a long-term growth strategy of business building through channel management (sales and marketing management).
- Challenge teams on customer strategy & business plans
- Set goals of team and individual team members, lead definition KPIs
- Build internal network (local & international) : cross fertilization
- Ensure team has resources at disposal to achieve targets
- Challenge & enrich corporate strategies by integrating upstream customer strategies
- Push strategic alignment with customer
- Lead and drive the business team (accmgt, business analyst & customer marketing ) in matrix way of working with other departments of the company
- Push teams to excellence in execution; results oriented and pro activity with the right sense of detail
- Push and lead the development of a dedicated assortment and promotion strategy adapted to channel needs
- Push and lead the sales collaboration with key clients via kam and field competencies
- Provide channel & customer understanding, capture insights on new trends, opportunities and threats
- Manage and develop the customer relationship on senior management level
- Support and prepare upfront acc manager in negotiation, conclude qualitative agreements within budgetary guidelines
- Responsible channel P&L, understand and optimize all levers
- Coaching of business team (kam, business analyst, field force, customer marketing)
- Define priorities of the team
- Recruit, develop and retain commercial talents
- Delivers sustainable results & delivers on time
- Make a sustainable difference, challenge status quo, and generate breakthrough
- Presents ready to implement actions/projects appropriate for effective improvement
- Demonstrate healthy ambition, look for opportunities to grow, for self and others
- Foster collaboration with other functions & departments, at all levels.
- Connect outside Danone, to learn from & interact positively with our suppliers
Educational background: University Degree
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in a large international organization (FMCG)
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Good eye for details and love for brands
- You are an expert (proven and successful) in Project Management
- You have experience with On-the-go and convenience channels
- You are excellent in activities that require handling details
- Strong capability in influencing & persuading others
- Self-motivated – assertive in initiating action
- You act with speed, agility and pragmatism
- You are in possession of a drivers license
- P&L management
- Team management sales
- People management
- Good communication skills
- Good selling & negotiation skills
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
You are the one we are looking for if you enjoy owning a business division, developing a long-term channel strategy, prioritizing and customer management based on long term market objectives.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, first round interview and a 2nd round interview (with a business case) .For more information about the position or the procedure, just send me an email!