New Business Analyst
About the Job
As our New Business (NB) Analyst, you report to the New Business Director and your key tasks consist of following 2 areas:
1/ Maintain the divisional NB opportunities pipeline up-to-date
You make sure the opportunity nature, champions, status, business case, next steps, (…) are robust and documented. To do so, you:
- perform market research to help identify investment trends and opportunities
- research competition areas of focus and business development investments
- prepare prospective meetings and/or calls with external stakeholders
- document meeting findings, maintains the pipeline up-to-date
2/ Support the team in the development of NB opportunities
You set up licensing agreements, partnerships and M&A, and you refer opportunities to our Venture Capital partner. Concretely, we expect you to:
- support the opportunities strategic review and prioritization
- help prepare internal investment committee memos
- build or reviews opportunity P&L and financial valuation
- contribute to the due diligence: desk research, expert interviews, internal inputs, …
- mobilize peers cross-functionally within the organization according to needs
To be able to achieve the above, you have a master degree in business management and 1-2 year experience in investment or strategy (Venture Capital, Investment Banking, Private Equity, consulting).
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, good interpretation of financials
- Strong knowledge of Excel and experience with cash flow and valuation modelling
- Ability to produce well-structured professional looking PowerPoint presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to easily interact with senior management
- Motivation and pro-activity, to work on own initiatives with light supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required
- Fluency in business English
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: