Hospital Channel and Tender Manager, SN
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the Global Sales function for Danone’s global HQ for Nutricia in Hoofddorp. The Hospital Channel is the key initiator for our business, especially for Homecare, gaining access & driving initiation in this competitive (tender driven) environment is crucial together with managing the discharge moment. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
About the Job
In this role, you report to the VP Global Sales Specialized Nutrition (SN) and your mission is to improve Contract & Tender and Discharge Management Capabilities in countries by deploying & activating Contract & Tender Management and Discharge Management tools and workshops. You will identify and address needs of key stakeholders in hospital and develop a winning value propositions & messaging, tailored to the various target groups and based on customer understanding, leveraging our medical heritage and Health Economic evidence.
Your main responsibilities:
- Set new standards to become partner of choice of key customers through specific value-adding channel solutions (e.g. partnership set-up) in our Tender offering
- Drive relevant CTM capabilities aligned with CBU market environment and competitive landscape
- Collect data from the CBU’s to understand the hospital opportunities and challenges & convert into insights and action plans to help CBU’s further accelerate their business
- Set up forums and workshops to increase hospital knowledge and capabilities of CBU’s
- Develop and enhance a structured best practice sharing platform (like GHTD and Contract & Tender Management Community) and facilitate global/CBU/category synergy in the development of certain tools specific to the needs of these channels
- Build and foster the Hospital Channel Network across markets to leverage best practices and accelerate capabilities global
- Communicate insights, plans, tools and country examples effectively throughout the organization
- Ensure close collaboration and alignment with other global teams including HCP solutions, Medical Affairs and Marketing.
- Maximise sales and profitability by helping to secure product and service usage along the patient journey from hospital through to community (including homecare and pharmacy)
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have at least 3 years of working in Hospital/Tender Management roles in Life Science/Health Care industry. You have strong commercial acumen and you are a great communicator, someone who can collaborate and influence cross-functional teams. One of your key ability is to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities. You are fluent in verbal and written English.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 15th of August 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager Benelux, email@example.com