Account Manager On-the-Go
About the Job
As our new Account Manager On-The-Go, you are able to understand the consumer in the impulse channel. You are able to identify different touchpoints and then build plans that maximize conversion to sales for Danone brands.
In addition, you are also able to identify category growth opportunities and develop category plans with customers, trade partners and marketing department.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Leading and driving the implementation of the On-the-Go channel plans
- Analyzing Danone & Customer needs and builds a CUSTOMER BUSINESS PLAN (CBP): Analyses Sales and Distribution opportunities, using Customer specific data & Shopper data as inputs to the CBP, and creates a 12 month plans
- Selling the plan and negotiating for the best outcome, both internally and externally
- Delivering quarterly and annual results through implementation of channel growth strategy
- Forecasting business performance, based on a robust analysis of the past, a deep understanding of current trends, and a strong alignment on future plans.
- Responsible channel P&L, understand and optimize all levers
Implement the on-the-go channel strategy, priorities and customer management based on long and short-term business objectives. Monitor through customer P&L 's and channel KPI's.
For this role, you have a master’s degree (preferably in business management) and at least 5-year experience in a similar commercial function. You are fluent in Dutch and good English.
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to have:
- 3+ years’ experience of on-the-go channels
- Proven sales track-record on-the-go or impulse channels,
- A strong ‘hunter’ mindset with a can-do mentality,
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally.
Your positive energy will be highly appreciated!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Utrecht. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Need more information? Please contact :