Accounting & Reporting Analyst
The Accounting & Reporting Analyst will directly report to the Accounting & Reporting Manager and is in charge of ensuring a high quality level of financial reporting, servicing the division Specialized Nutrition. In this role you have a global scope and are exposed to multiple internal stakeholders at Country, Division and Company level and external with our service provider.
As Accounting & Reporting Analyst you are responsible for:
Ensuring high quality level of financial reporting by countries
• Assist the countries with their reporting submissions
• Prepare reporting instructions for Actual and Forecasting processes
Support the evolution of the reporting tool SAP BPC and related reporting processes
• Ensure proper functioning of the reporting tool in connection with the BPC Application Controller and the external service provider
• Testing of developments in SAP BPC
• Confirm interfaces between SAP BPC and Magnitude for company key schedules
We are looking for an Accounting & Reporting Analyst with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
• Education: Master degree in Finance or Business administration
• Experience: 2-3 years in Accounting or Controlling
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Skills & Competencies:
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Strong analytical skills, driving for simplicity and efficiency
• Open, trustworthy personality able to deal with different people, backgrounds and cultures
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written and listening
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via Jobs @ Danone in Share. Applications via mail are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Ingrid Stok (Talent Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.