Activity Manager Dairy
About the job
As an Activity Manager within our Dairy division you will manage key product launches across U.K., Belgium and Netherlands. You will not only manage these projects, but be in close contact with different stakeholders as well to ensure a high class execution in the market.
The Activity Manager will
- Be the single point of contact on all projects relevant to a specific market, brand or production platform
- Manage and coordinate a project team to execute a brief set by the business – managing and communicating risks and working through a team to overcome challenges.
- Drive the strategic objectives of the cluster through operational projects – unlocking opportunities for growth and identifying efficiencies to fuel this
A sample of your main accountabilities will be:
- The execution of product based projects – from Go Develop to the formal closure of the project
- Building and maintaining a project team
- Coordinating actions, timelines and risk analysis
- Ensuring all projects run in compliance to the GOOSE stage gate methodology
- Providing full visibility of projects relating to the Dutch market to the relevant stakeholders – including the local sales, supply chain as well as market leadership team.
- Animating the local Project Launch Management process with the relevant local stakeholders
- Coordinate the learnings from projects and leading the development of different workstreams to improve our innovation processes.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify or improve the Netherlands product portfolio to unlock simplification or synergies.
The role reports to Michael Davies: Senior Head of Activity Management UBN in the U.K in the function of the Supply Chain (Division Dairy UBN).
Do you speak both English and Nederlands fluently? Are you a born networker with a focused analytical mindset? Do you love to manage projects and work with people from different locations? If the answer is “yes” to all these questions, this might be the challenge you are looking for!
Besides obtaining your bachelor degree you have at least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience where you got the opportunity to develop great skills in project management. A fluent level of Dutch and English is a must have.
It would be awesome if in addition, you
- Have great communication and networking skills since you will be managing a diverse set of international al cross-functional project teams
- Have a focused analytical mindset along with great attention to detail
- Are flexible to travel to different locations, depending on the projects you are leading
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We are looking for an Activity Manager (fulltime, location: Utrecht) to join our Dairy department!
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. A competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible.
If you need more information about this job, please contact me: