AMN Global Pricing Manager
About the Job
AMN Global Pricing team was created in 2016 and is now a well-recognized ROP-driving function within AMN. The team consists of a Director and a Manager who are both part of the Global Channel and Pricing Team. Priorities for next 24 months for the Team are building central Pricing database and accelerating local Pricing capabilities building.
Objectives of the role:
- Support Price Harmonization by ensuring timely and comprehensive data collection from CBUs to Global Pricing team in order for Pricing committee to make informed decisions on floor price and contracts.
- Build and maintain Global Pricing database which gathers sell-in / sell out data, average/min/max net selling prices for top SKUs.
- Support CBUs in putting in place analytical tool fully integrated with DAN IS, pricing role and governance, for CBUs to support superior insight and decision making on pricing related matters.
- Use Pricing sign-off in all innovations to build a value based pricing culture and process to optimize profitability and launch success through deeper Payer understanding.
- Building a comprehensive Pricing L&D Plan and roll it out to CBUs by F2F or remote trainings.
AMN Global Pricing team is gaining momentum as it keeps delivering additional ROP (Return on Profit) to the WBU (World Business Unit) and as Pricing is higher on the agenda at Specialized Nutrition and at Company levels. Priorities for next 24 months for the Team are building central Pricing database and accelerating local Pricing capabilities building.
We're looking preferably for someone with a Finance background, who would like to broaden her/his experience with a Global commercial role alongside the Pricing director who has a Sales background.
- You have a university degree in Business, Finance or Science, (or a related study) with 3+ years of experience within a business to business commercial environment
- You have a proven track record in a junior Finance role in a major organization either in Pharma, Healthcare or FMCG.
Skills & Competencies:
- You speak and write English fluently - Russian or Spanish would be a plus
- Strong Commercial Acumen and Analytical Skills
- Manage complexity in understanding local contexts
- Excellent communicator both written, verbal and power point
- Engaging, clear and concise presenter
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date February 28, 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: