Assistant Process Technologist
Do you want to be the first to make an actual product right of the design table? Within Danone Nutricia Research in Utrecht we are looking for an Assistant Process Technologist who gets excited about helping our Product Technologists in making high quality products.
About the Job
In this job, you will work in our Pilot Plant which is in our Research and Innovation center in Utrecht. In this Pilot Plant you are responsible for making the actual product (pilot phase) together with the Product technologist. With your knowledge of the machinery and the food process you are a vital member of our Pilot Plant team in the Technology Development Department. Together with your colleagues from the Shelf Life department and Product development, you strive for continues improvement of the products you fabricate.
In this role you are the expert on processes in the pilot plant and you are willing to help and advice colleagues from other departments. Your focus will be on spray drying and powder handling. You feel responsible for the products that you create and are added value to the team due to your skills and knowledge on food processing.
Your other responsibilities are:
- Execution of all sorts of trials requested by product and process development.
- Write instructions and trial reports and communicate them internally.
- Take care of a safe environment
- Responsible for handling different pilot plant equipment
- be an active member in multiple cross functional project teams
We are looking for a hand on Assistant Process Technologist who has a passion for working within a pilot plant environment and has a natural interest is food ingredients and food processing.
- MBO or HBO Food & Process or similar study and/or Operator C with a food background
- Experience in food processing is a pre
- Proactive mindset is a must
- You speak Dutch and English
- Experience with food Safety and Quality is a benefit
- You have an open style of communication and are eager to learn
Are you the perfect candidate for this position then please apply!