For our Dairy factory in Rotselaar, we are looking for an Automation Manager (fulltime). Would you like to play a key role in the digital revolution of our industrial processes? Do you get energized by coaching & mentoring a team? Are you fluent in ‘Nederlands’? If the answer is “yes”, don’t hesitate to apply!
About the Job
As Automation Manager you will be leading a team of 4 Automation Engineers to assure daily operations in a highly automated environment at required efficiency.
In addition, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring uptime and maintain correct running of automation systems in Rotselaar factory
- Monitoring and managing degree of obsolescence of automation equipment and systems and build the master plan accordingly
- Providing expertise support and responsible for automation within investment projects striving for world class excellence
- Managing automation service budget
- Mastering new technologies available in the market and follow up latest trends
- Managing the big challenge of keeping the competence level of the automation engineers at the required level taking into account the fast changing and high demanding environment
- Ensuring continuity and efficiency of production environment during and after integration of new technologies.
In this role you will be reporting to the Technical Manager who reports directly to our Plant Director. Your key stakeholders will be our Plant Leadership Team, Project & Production department, Engineering teams and external suppliers.
You have obtained a Master Electromechanical engineering, Industrial informatics or similar. In addition, you have a prior experience in Automation. An experience in leading a team would be a great asset.
It is an absolute must for this role to be fluent in Dutch and English. If you are fluent in French as well, that would be a strong nice-to-have.
To be successful in this position, you
- Have a broad knowledge of Automation & Information Technologies
- Are experienced in PLC and SCADA technologies
- Are familiar with commissioning and validation of automation system
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Are agile and have a strong sense of urgency
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Danone Dairy Belgium is a certified B Corp which means this company meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance with a positive impact on the society and shares in a transparent manner with its stakeholders what happens behind the brands. Discover what B Corp is and the detail of our results on https://bcorporation.eu/about-b-corps.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like company car & fuel card, meal vouchers, net reimbursements, iPhone, group insurance, health insurance (hospital & ambucare).
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Operations and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November 15th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: