Benelux Buyer Capex & Manufacturing Services
As the Benelux Buyer Capex & Manufacturing Services you will bring sourcing expertise and best practice knowledge to generate savings and efficiencies across all Capex & Manufacturing Services categories, across the cluster and across the several Business Units, with a focus on the needs of our site in Rotselaar.
By setting priorities for the Rotselaar site you will bring focus and professionalize the way of working. Together with colleagues from other Danone factories you will co-create the Manufacturing buying strategy for the Benelux cluster.
You will be responsible for the stakeholder management, strategic procurement of Capital goods and goods & services for all relevant indirect categories, supplier management and the operational and tactical activities to guarantee end-to-end management
This is a Benelux purchasing role, with a focus on local needs, that will work across all the Capex & Manufacturing Services categories for all Supply Points. The key categories, besides Capex, are: facility management, spare parts, quality & lab supply / services, cleaning in place process.
In this role you will be a key contributor to the efficiency and harmonization of Capex & Manufacturing Services within DANONE for 4 of its business units: EDP, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical
About Your Main Responsibilities
Sourcing and Purchasing Category Management
- Source and benchmark suppliers through RFP and negotiations
- Ensure contracting & application of negotiated conditions
- Contribute to the development of local & regional sourcing strategies
- Participate to regional category & roadmap building
- Implement & follow action plan to improve supplier contributions
Cost Optimization & Controlling
- Ensure market intelligence & needs analysis
- Participate to (Capex) budget process with finance function
- Identify & lead productivity projects with stakeholders
- Track savings with controlling (Cost Out) & promote added value (Value In) for stakeholders
Supplier Relationship Management
- Build effective relationships with key local suppliers: leading negotiations and ensuring the fundamentals (e.g. legal, quality, compliance) are in place to drive growth and generate innovation
- Monitor quality service and performance of suppliers, including management of service evaluations, and serve as a resource to resolve issues
- Local implementation of globally agreed governance models
- Build and ensure strong working relationships with local, regional and global stakeholders
- Influence cross-functional teams (including engineering, finance and legal from multiple business units) to consolidate business requirements, provide updates, manage projects, and be the central point of contact
- Represent Danone procurement outside the company and build effective relationships with preferred vendors
- 3 to 5 years of experience in strategic purchasing in the field of indirect goods, services, materials and/or engineering projects, preferably with strong relation to Manufacturing and project management
- In-depth knowledge of key procurement concepts in contract management, supplier relationship and performance management
- A high degree of commercial experience to identify and take advantage of opportunities
- Work collaboratively on cross functional projects & have strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, results driven and action orientated
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Advanced contracting skills – cradle to grave ownership
- Recognize and accommodate personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limitations
- Embrace feedback and can discuss openly and insightfully
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "Apply" button until the closing date of September 30th.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me Marina Dubceac,Talent Manager Benelux, email@example.com