Benelux Sr. Buyer Professional Services
About the Job
Implement our Global Productivity Program:
- Ensure that all procurement initiatives are aligned with the program for your category;
- Brings sourcing expertise and best practice to generate and execute ideas to create savings;
- Maintains ongoing connection with regional and global Professional Services team;
- Work closely with the program leaders and business leaders to facilitate the implementation.
Ensure category purchasing mission:
- Develop an internal network to capture needs, prioritize project and implement them in close coordination with stakeholders;
- Source and benchmark suppliers through RFP and negotiations;
- Ensure contracting & application of negotiated conditions;
- Define and follow KPIs with suppliers;
- Monitor quality service and performance of suppliers, and serve as a resource to resolve commercial issues;
- Implement & follow action plan to improve supplier contributions.
Seek continuous improvement of the procurement activities:
- Participate to category strategy & roadmap building;
- Propose and implement action plan to meet our productivity objectives;
- Ensure compliance along the process including within our relations with suppliers;
- Track savings with controlling (Cost Out) & promote added value (Value In) for stakeholders;
- Propose and implement simplification of purchasing and procurement processes with stakeholders.
As a Benelux Sr. Buyer Professional Services you will play a key role in a Global Productivity Program, implementing and adapting to local scale, and overseeing five key categories: Travel and Compensation & Benefits, Talent and Contingency Workforce, Real Estate, IS/IT and Outsourced Professional Services.
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience, including at least 5 years within a procurement function;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to lead multiple projects and to prioritize under stressful situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to engage people;
- Fluent in English is a must, working proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
- Availability to travel (20% within Benelux)
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission: "Bring health by alimentation to the greatest number". This ambition is deployed through daily concrete commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, partners. Danone is a world leader in 4 areas: Dairy and plant based products, Early life nutrition, Water and Medical nutrition.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website until the closing date. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Applications received via e-mail cannot be taken into consideration.
Need more information?