Brand Manager Activia
We are a young but entrepreneurial team that is devoted to reinvent the dairy category in the Netherlands. Being part of the UBN cluster (UK, Belgium, Netherlands) gives us the scale we need to have a real impact. We have a portfolio of strong international and local brands and still have lots of local freedom to connect our brands with Dutch consumers. Working relations are informal with, as of the first day, lots of responsibility and visibility to senior management offering a steep learning curve for talent.
Also for longer term career opportunities you are at the right place with us. Danone, a Fortune Global 500 company, is one of the most successful food companies. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we do this via our number 1 or 2 position in four categories: dairy, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. We have more than 100.000 employees and are present in over 150 countries. If you want to develop an international career this sounds nice, no? But also if you want to stay in the Netherlands we can offer you plenty of opportunities: we have more than 1.850 employees in the Netherlands, working in different divisions (Danone Nutricia, Danone medical, Danone Dairy, Dantrade)
You want to work in an organization that also takes its responsibilities towards society seriously? Our founding father stated, already in 1972, that a company needs to have a dual role: an economic and a social one. And because we prefer story doing above storytelling, we have many projects across the world that improve living conditions in local communities.
For our Marketing Department we are looking for an enthusiastic: Brand Manager – Activia
We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to join our Activia team to help us step-change this brand and drive long term future growth with some exciting activation and innovation plans. Activia is a priority brand for Danone Netherlands and is one of the biggest brands of Danone worldwide, needless to say that this is a highly visible marketing role in which we only want the best talent to join our team.
As a Brand Manager - Activia it is your mission to be a real brand builder with a key focus on excellent activation. Together with the Senior Brand Manager you have the responsibility for the daily management of Brand and P&L. You use your creativity in building plans and know how to partner internally and externally with all relevant partners. Together with these partners, you find the most effective and impactful way of communicating the brand, whilst being critical to the right investment and evaluation of the use of Media. Added to this you will be working on some cutting edge innovations that will step-change the direction of the brand and you will be expected to launch these with creative story-telling and with excellent execution. You report to the Senior Brand Manager. In this role you have no direct reports.
Your key responsibilities
- Co-build marketing plans.
- Execution of (activation) campaigns.
- Launching and building the story-telling & activation on agreed product innovations for the market
- Working cross-functionally to generate excitement for our plans, influencing stakeholders and selling our plans internally and externally customers.
- Analyzing and interpreting market, consumer and financial data and based on these conclusions making recommendations for the marketing mix.
Your experience & functional knowledge:
- Relevant Master degree with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing.
- Experience Food/FMCG/Retail is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in activation campaigns is a plus.
- Experience in media planning.
Your skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication skills. You are open and able to make people enthusiastic for your plans.
- Strong leadership and passion to relentlessly deliver your plans
- Proven ability to influence people and align resources towards a common strategic goal.
- Result driven with a hands-on mentality.
- Pro-active in your way of working.
- Strong ability to cope with ambiguity and complexity
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via Jobs @ Danone in Share. Applications via mail are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Esther van Aalst (Talent Manager) via email@example.com.