Brand Manager Dairy Belgium
About the Job
As a Brand Manager, based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the brand, its market and competition, you recommend and execute brands strategy and action plan to meet and beat the agreed objectives in terms of volumes, market share and profitability. You have one direct report (Junior Brand Manager) and you report to a Group Brand Manager within the Marketing department.
Concretely, you will bring value by:
- Understanding and leveraging key consumer-insight led trends in the market,
- Ensuring clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the performance of the brands,
- Building existing range via maintenance and renovation of the base, refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts,
- Developing breakthrough launch plans for the brand innovation, creating a compelling activation plans that will drive trial on these new products, and beyond (holistic brand level),
- Driving excellent execution of the agreed support plan & recommending amendments to the plan as appropriate to drive stronger performance,
- Pro-actively and continuously identifying new opportunities to drive the portfolio & activation through a clear understanding of the consumer, competition and trade.
- Developing brand strategy and plans
- Agency management
- Media plan development
- Brand performance
- Lead & develop junior brand manager
Launching a brand-new brand in the Belgium market!?! How can we maximize awareness on the brand? How to generate trial? How should innovation pipe look like? You could be THE ONE answering all these questions!
For this role, you have a master degree in marketing or business management and a proven background in brand management (at least 4 year experience) within FMCG. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to:
- Be a leader/entrepreneur with the ability to lead projects and people effectively, initiate new projects and be resourceful and creative in your approach,
- Be a team player with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels, both internally and externally,
- Have a strategic thinking to challenge the status quo, drive meaningful change and develop long term vision and strategies.
Your curiosity & digital knowledge will be highly appreciated.
This is your chance to be in the driver seat for the newest brand launch within our Dairy portfolio. If you feel strong enough for this exciting marketing challenge, apply NOW!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Nathalie Sowinski we take care of looking at all new trends in the market, building the strategy of Essential Brands and activating them in the market. You will work with dynamic, young and committed colleagues from different departments (shopper marketing, category management, etc.) and cultures, to bring this strategy alive with a lot of fun & passion!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
This role is a unique experience within a multinational company where you have the opportunity of launching a new brand, following-up on innovation and secure the best activation plan to generate incremental growth of our dairy division.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career in either the marketing environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 23rd of January to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews (incl. business case) which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: