Brand Manager Danone Brand
Are you a marketeer at heart looking to build a career within a leading FMCG company? Are you excited about working for an iconic brand such as Danone? Leading & driving a tangible business impact on your brand, defining long-term vision & strategy of Danone and at the same time growing & coaching a Junior Brand Manager…
About the Job
As Brand Manager Danone, based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the brand, its market and competition, you recommend and execute brands strategy and action plan to meet and beat the agreed objectives in terms of volumes, market share and profitability. You report to the Group Brand Manager Essential Brands within the Marketing department.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Understanding and leveraging key consumer-insight led trends in the market,
- Ensuring clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the performance of the brands,
- Repositioning the brand as valuable and preferred partner amongst modern families with kids,
- Building existing range via maintenance and renovation of the base, refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts,
- Developing breakthrough launch plans for the brand innovation, creating a compelling activation plans that will drive trial on these new products, and beyond (holistic brand level),
- Driving excellent execution of the agreed support plan & recommending amendments to the plan as appropriate to drive stronger performance,
- Pro-actively and continuously identifying new opportunities to drive the portfolio & activation through a clear understanding of the consumer, competition and trade,
- Leading, coaching and developing a Junior Brand Manager.
Driving the team towards excellence in execution and build strong action plans together to activate your brand… These are some of the challenges you could soon take on at Danone! Are you up for it?
Our soon to be Brand Manager Danone is passionate about marketing and true believer of the magic & impact it can bring to make a brand alive and let it shine. But not only...!
For this role, you have a master degree in marketing or business management and at least 4 years of proven background in brand management within FMCG. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to:
- Be a leader/entrepreneur with the ability to lead projects and people effectively, initiate new projects and be resourceful and creative in your approach,
- Be a team player with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally,
- Have a strategic thinking to challenge the status quo, drive meaningful change and develop long term vision and strategies.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Nathalie Sowinski, we take care of looking at all new trends in the market, building the strategy of Essential Brands and activating them in the market. You will work with dynamic and committed colleagues from different departments (shopper marketing, category management, etc.) and cultures, to bring this strategy alive with a lot of fun & passion!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career in either the marketing environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: