Brand Manager Evian
Are you a marketeer at heart looking to build a career within a leading FMCG company?
About the Job
As a Brand Manager, based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the brand, its market and competition, you recommend and execute brands strategy and action plan to meet and beat the agreed objectives in terms sales & profitability. You are on-top of the brand performances and pro-actively recommend any projects to seize opportunities to grow. You report to a Senior Brand Manager in charge of the Marketing department.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Understanding and leveraging key consumer-insight led trends in the market based on the data we have,
- Ensuring clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the performance of the brands & being an actor within our monthly process to track the brand performances,
- Building existing range via maintenance and renovation of the base, refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts,
- Developing breakthrough launch plans for the brand innovation, creating a compelling activation plan that will drive trial, love & repurchase!
- Driving excellent execution of the agreed support plan & recommending amendments to the plan as appropriate to drive stronger performance,
- Pro-actively and continuously identifying new opportunities to drive the portfolio & activation through a clear understanding of the consumer, competition and trade.
Your key accountabilities will be…
- Brand strategy and plans development,
- Agency management,
- Media plan execution,
- Brand performance monitoring,
- Local cross-functional team lead.
Are you excited about leading key projects on a strong brand? Do you get energy from interacting with every departments of a company? If all those questions are answered by “YESSSSS”, then you might be ready for this exciting new marketing challenge.
For this role, you have a master degree in marketing or business management and a proven background in brand management (at least 3 years working experience) within FMCG. You are fluent in Dutch, French and in English (local languages are key, English for the international connections).
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to:
- Be a leader/entrepreneur, proactive with the ability to lead projects effectively, not afraid to speak-up to share his/her own ideas and opinion,
- Be eager to initiate new projects and be resourceful and creative in the approach,
- Effectively manage agencies, challenging them when appropriate,
- Be a team player with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally,
- Have strong communication skills with the power to collaborate efficiently with diverse stakeholders,
- Be very organized and able to prioritize as the multitasking is really our strength at DWB !
- Have a strategic thinking to challenge the status quo, drive meaningful change and develop long term vision and strategies,
- Have strong analytical skills to monitor monthly your brand performances and understand gaps & opps of our business,
- Have professional digital background (social media management, influence marketing).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You integrate the Benelux Danone Waters division, a small business unit with big ambition. In the team of Camille-Coralie Bouton we take care of building the strategy of our 3 waters Brands sold in the Benelux (evian, Volvic, Badoit) and activate them in the market in collaboration with the sales team. You will work with dynamic, young and committed colleagues from different departments and cultures, to bring this strategy alive with a lot of fun & passion!
It’s time to apply now to become our new Brand Manager evian in Belgium… Join us and play a big role in the growth of a small business unit with high ambition!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, a company car, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
This role is a unique experience within a multinational company where you have the opportunity to work on a well-known brand with awards on its marketing backgrounds, to lead innovation launch processes and to secure the best activation plan that will generate incremental growth of our waters division.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career in either the marketing environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews (incl. business case) which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.