Brand Manager Hüttenkäse
About the Job
As Hüttenkäse is a local brand, you will have a lot of freedom and ownership. Hüttenkäse is an on trend brand that has consistently been driving growth over the last years. We strongly believe in our brand and see many opportunities for growth. Which you will help to deliver.
You will work in the Dutch Dairy team based in Utrecht that consist of 8 marketing professionals and report directly into the Head of Marketing Netherlands. Within the team we work on a variety of global brands such as Activia and more local brands such as Danio. You enjoy the benefits of working within an agile, driven local team and at the same time being part of a global company boosting your marketing capability and leadership development.
If you are interested in combining all facets of marketing, and you get energy from combining strategy and execution, then yes, this is the job for you!
As Brand Manager Hüttenkäse it is your responsibility to:
- recommend and execute a brand strategy and action plan based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the brand, its market and competition
- drive the portfolio & activation by pro-actively and continuously identifying new opportunities
- monitor & report portfolio performance and manage portfolio A&P expenditure versus forecast on monthly basis. You analyze the effectiveness of executed plan & competitor activity. You are able to derive learnings and recommend a plan for modifications to optimize performance against objectives.
- develop, execute and track communication plans to most effectively reach and drive consumer behavior.
- build strong, productive relationship with agency partners to ensure excellent proposal and delivery against strategy and agreed activity objectives.
- lead and develop one direct report.
- work in cross-functional (international) teams with partners from Insights, Sales, Research & Development, Finance, Quality, etc.
Hüttenkäse is our #3 brand within Danone Dairy. We are looking for a Brand Manager Hüttenkäse who is excited about driving both strategy and execution of renovation, innovation in existing and new categories and activating this local jewel.
You have gained experience as a Brand Manager in FMCG for a couple of years, and you feel that you are now ready to take (even) more ownership. You are a strategical and conceptual thinker and you feel comfortable in setting the agenda. You have led innovation projects before, or at least have played a big role in them. To be able to reach our objectives and to grow the brand, you can demonstrate experience in activation campaigns as well.
We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset and who are able to work within a fast-paced company. As we are operating in a VUCA world, you are not afraid of change and can easily adapt to change. Your stakeholder management skills are on point, you know to how influence and engage other people.
- You have an eye for perfect execution
- You are digital savvy
- Dutch speaking
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Danone is actively driving B-corporation certification as one important proof point.
Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You will report into the Head of Marketing, Marieke van Balen, where you will have one direct report. You will be part of the marketing team, which consists out of 8 people. You will be working with people like Marjolein Boogers, Tom van Campenhout and Selma Koenen.
And also, importantly there are many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can-do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career. Working at Danone in these times is as challenging as it is amazing and there are many interesting career opportunities within our organization. A next step could be a position as a Group Brand Manager, or a cross-functional move to Sales or a move towards another division (in another country).
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. Applications via mail are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact: