Brand Marketing Manager Aptamil Content
About the Job
As our new Aptamil Marketing Manager Content you join our multicultural team in Hoofddorp and you will report to the Brand Content Director Aptamil. We see your role as a change agent for Danone Specialized Nutrition. You will help transform the way we connect with parents in a fast-evolving world (family models, expectations towards brands, media landscape).
Taking a human-centric approach, you will strive for uncovering millennial parents’ actual needs and understanding different cultural nuances and touch points across countries.
Together with our global creative partners, you will use agile means to fast develop relevant and valuable contents.
You will work with local marketing teams to guide consistent high quality local executions and closely monitor impact to allow permanent learning and improvement.
- content performance (Click Through Rates, View Through Rates, talkability)
- global and local brand performance (business results, equity)
- You are passionate about people. You like to connect, understand and collaborate with others.
- You are creative yet methodical and structured.
- You are comfortable with fast-paced environment, adaptable and agile.
- You have a business administration or bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising or other relevant area and have relevant communication experience, be it agency or client side.
As Aptamil Marketing Manager Content you will help step change the way Aptamil connects with millennial parents around the world by developing for them relevant and valuable contents to ultimately fuel outstanding brand results and strong societal purpose.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a very enriching transformation adventure.
- You will learn and grow fast.
- You will become a well-rounded resilient leader ready to continue embracing change.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me via mail or via whatsapp.