Brand Marketing Manager Global Brand Design
About the job
We are currently looking for an Aptamil Marketing Manager Global Brand Design who will drive the development of Aptamil’s Brand World within the Brand Strategy & Manifesto team. The mission is to bring Aptamil’s identity to the next level, supporting the development of the Brand storytelling and translating it to powerful visual language that can boost the engagement, quality and conversations with the people we serve.
- Embracing the Brand Story and translating it into a powerful identity that the world recognizes & trusts
- Take the heart and soul of the Aptamil Brand and develop a strong brand architecture where every element plays a role in addressing passions or pain points of the people we serve
- Translate it into powerful visual language that inspires and delights the target and deliver consistent guidelines that raises the creative work to become part of popular culture conversations
- Identify, create and lead the best ecosystem of local/central agencies to deliver outstanding executions and together with other teams (Content, Innovation, Category) and multiple markets, create a powerful Brand ecosystem which builds the Image and power of the Brand globally.
- Expert in brand content & communication with passion and eye for visual identity and design
- Have a strong creative judgment and is up-to-date on groundbreaking global trends
- 10-12 years’ experience. Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment, strong project management experience (including agency management), planning and execution
- Leadership experience, ability to question status quo and drive inspiring long-term vision
- Ability to influence wide audiences at all levels (global/local) and work effectively across functions, partners and geographies
- Believe that a picture is worth a thousand words
- Have a strong creative judgment
- Up-to-date on groundbreaking global trends
- High attention to detail
- Drive target passion points understanding with marketing community
- Lead integrated agencies ecosystem & co-lead with countries local implementation
- Produce inspiring, clear and actionable toolkits
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Waters, and Specialized Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Danone's unique culture has always been people-centered. Providing our teams with an enriching experience and responsibilities is our commitment. Danone operates in more than 130 countries across five continents and in several product categories. At Danone, we believe in building a healthier future through food because “every time we choose what to eat or drink we vote for the planet”
This job is in the newly created Specialized Nutrition division of Danone - a dynamic business unit with very strong local brands and iconic global brands such like Aptamil. Aptamil is one of Danone's largest and fastest growing global brands. Its number 1 and we have a sustainability focus which is a key element of Danone's mission.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp.