Business Analyst Impulse (0,5 FTE)
Part-time (50%), based in Brussels
If you believe in the power of analytics to build a strong company strategy and support its best execution on the field, then this opportunity will trigger your interest. Join our Danone Dairy division as Business Analyst Impulse in Brussels (Docks) & become the financial business partner for our Impulse channel to help us maximize our growth.
If you believe in the power of analytics to build a strong company strategy and support its best execution on the field, then this opportunity will trigger your interest.
About the Job
As our new Business Analyst Impulse (on-the-go and on-premise outlets), you are the financial business partner of the channel Head and Key Account Managers. You report directly to the Head of Impulse channels Belux.
Concretely, your key responsibilities are:
- Commercial controlling: you own the Trade Term Management process and support on proposing and executing commercial agreements with key accounts,
- You translate commercial plans in solid business cases and set up the necessary financial reporting tools,
- You analyze results on both client and product level in order to detect trends and advise on commercial optimizations,
- You co-build and manage channel & customer pricing strategies linked to product introductions and promotional activities,
- You maintain a high level of internal communication since you will act as primary link between the Impulse channel department and the Financial department,
- You provide clear business insights (market, financial, distribution, portfolio, customer, etc.) to senior management that will help drive business decisions
For this role, you have a master’s degree (preferably in business management) and 1-2 year experience in a similar commercial function. You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to have:
- Excellent analytical skills and Excel expertise,
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive attitude,
- Team player mentality and natural ability to make social connection,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally.
Your curiosity & positive energy will also be strong asset to succeed in this role!
Join our Danone Dairy division as Business Analyst Impulse in Brussels (Docks) & become the financial business partner for our Impulse channel to help us maximize our growth.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Kenny Cools, you will work with open and pragmatic people. Constructive, feet on the ground, you join a result-oriented team with a positive energy. They are looking forward to welcoming you in the team to support them in the development of a new channel.
This is a part-time job (50%) based in Brussels.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: