Do you like being a business partner for senior management and leading discussions on budgets versus costs? To be fully in charge of budgeting process for the business support costs in our departments? In Zoetermeer we’re looking for a Financial Controller for our Early Life Nutrition Business.
About the Job
The business controller is part of the Business Planning & Analysis team. Together with your direct colleagues you handle the month end close, rolling forecast and business reporting. Your focus will be the Overhead Controlling and Reporting activities.
- You are the owner for the P&L lines for Overhead costs
- You will be the Financial Controller’ business partner for our leadership team
- Danone has an important global cost reduction project “Protein”. This project empowers you to have big impact by challenging our business and create savings
- Together with your manager you co-build the Finance business intelligence environment
• You have a Bachelor degree, Master is a pre (education direction in Finance)
• Experience in Finance is required, like a 2nd or 3rd controlling job
It would be great if you also:
• bring us your strong knowledge of Excel and ability to get into details as well as seeing the bigger picture
• feel comfortable in working independently / be a self-starter
• built relationships easily and fosters collaboration with other functions
• want to grow your finance career in Danone: you will learn in this role finance dynamics in Danone from business point of view which gives you a strong fundament for further next steps in our company.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In the team of Johan de Pagter. We take care of Business Planning & Analysis for the Early Life Nutrition division with three people in the team (Dutch/French colleagues) with a high team spirit who like to celebrate successes together after peak periods. You will work with people like Manuel Manubens and Marcin Miskewisz in a diverse international Finance department.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from EUR 50- 65K gross yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly, we will invest in your personal development and there is a huge variety of roles within Danone Finance, so based on your talents we will define your best next step! Moreover, you will be working in a highly international environment with the possibilities to work abroad if you are up for it.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 19th November to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you kindly to apply directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me, Ingrid Stok, Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.