Business Intelligence Analyst
Over 2019-2021, Sales Units and Supply Points will move to new processes to Analyze Actuals and Build Forecasts, supported by the Tagetik application. In the meantime, the WBU will modernize its way of working through more reporting automation and strategic business partnering enhancement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic BI Analyst. Your mission is to develop with the end user BI tool adoption across the organization and lead new visualization tool implementation in order to further build automated dashboarding and performance analysis capabilities. You will empower users to gain autonomy and fully leverage Tagetik and visualization tool. You will be instrumental and pioneer in establishing a sustainable step change of the Business Intelligence proficiency within the Finance community in Specialized Nutrition.
As Business Intelligence Analyst you are responsible for:
• Ensure adoption of the tools at CBU level to further build our performance analysis capabilities.
• Support Business Product owner when necessary for the ramp up on Tagetik solution
• Engage end-users through best practices sharing
• Define the roadmap of implementation of visualization tool with continuous improvement plan
• Capture users satisfaction and needs; mobilize CBUs in evolutions build (from design to test)
• Support BI product owner & enable actuals & forecast usage with CBUs/RBUs
• Ensure constant evolution of the visualization tool according to reporting and business needs.
Ways of working evolution: Automating dashboarding and strategic business partnering
• Drive changes in new ways of working with PowerBi or any other visualization tool.
• Drive arbitration of requirements based on value & costs/effort
• Empower team for data-driven decision-making process to extract critical insights from finance datas.
• Responsible for development, support, maintenance and defining governance organization of visualization tool.
• Develop visualization tool to give access to key stakeholders of relevant information.
Lead visualization tool implementation
• Lead visualization program and ensure full complementarity with existing (ie BPC) or new tools (Tagetik)
• Build dynamic reporting solutions through visualization tool aiming for automated dashboarding
• Evaluate further enhancement at regional or CBU/RBU level of the visualization tool to complete Tagetik offer.
• Embedding BI in the organisation and ensure knowledge transfer by deploying learning program.
• Connect with BPC team, Magnitude team and other tools owner for perfect adequation.
• Leverage technologies to act as strategic Business Partner and ensure better efficiency of processes.
• Maintain functional documentation
We are looking for a BI product owner with the following profile:
Experience & Technical knowledge:
• Experience in Controlling & FP&A ways of working (closing, forecasting, analysis, …)
• System knowledge (Essbase/Tagetik, Tableau/Power BI, SAP…)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Previous experience in project management and/or system implementation (beneficial)
Skills & Competencies:
• Can do attitude and strategic Business Partner mindset
• Pragmatism, simplification, agility and able to navigate across the organization to drive alignment
• Curious, interest in IS evolutions and look for continuous improvement for better efficiency
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via Jobs @ Danone in Share. Applications via mail are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Ingrid Stok (Talent Manager) via email@example.com.