Business System Analyst VIE
About the Job & the Team
You will be part of our IT/IS team, consisting of around 12 colleagues in Brussels, which support all Danoners in the Benelux. You will advise them with questions and support their business projects on the technical side (i.e. building dashboards and support in reporting).You will be working in our office in Brussels in a team with an open culture with many opportunities to learn and develop yourself! We are looking for someone as soon as possible for one year, with the possibility to extend the VIE contract.
Do you like solving problems using systems and your analytical skills? We are currently looking for a VIE Business System Analyst to join our IT team in Brussels!
You will have multiple responsibilities:
- Ensure Level 1 support in BI (Business Intelligence) applications (MicroStrategy and Essbase).
- Be part of implementing new BI tools (Tagetic) and new architectures.
- Develop an expertise in self-service BI, train and help the users.
- Support the business in performing the month-end closing activities using SAP.
- Enhance the reporting in close cooperation with business and central team.
- Provide help to central team to solve problems and find the best solutions.
- Create documentation to ensure backups efficiency within the team.
You have a strong affinity with Finance and Accounting and Information systems and you are fluent in French and English. You have a degree in Engineering sciences, Business administration, or a comparable studies.
Problems are never problems for you, you identify them proactively and you get energy from solving these problems. You can tackle them using your analytical skills as well as your structured way of working. You are action oriented and you have the willingness to take responsibility and initiative. You want to learn about all the top IT systems and tools in the market. You are able to be the bridge between people and IT systems, so you understand the customers need and ‘you speak the business language’.
Needless to say, you are service oriented and you have strong communication skills.
Interested in this VIE opportunity?
Apply online as soon as possible, join Danone and make the difference!