Internship – Human Resources (Campus Recruitment)
About the Job
You have the chance to manage internship vacancies for all departments within Danone Benelux. This variety of departments and stakeholders, the responsibilities and the fast- changing environment make this campus recruitment internship unique and a great learning opportunity. Besides, you will be given space to bring your ideas to life with collective teamwork in a variety of HR-related projects (such as Employer Branding, Exit Management, etc).
Your main responsibility is to support the Campus Recruitment Process from beginning to end:
- Conducting the job intake with the hiring manager to have a better understanding of the internship profile;
- Writing creative and appealing job advertisements to be published internally and externally;
- Screening new applicants’ CVs and motivation letters;
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with potential candidates (incl. giving constructive feedback afterwards & the good news of course!);
- Advising the hiring manager in their search for the right talent;
- Administrating newly hired interns;
You ensure smooth communication with various internal and external stakeholders and you keep the overview.
Looking for a valuable experience to develop yourself in the field of (campus) recruitment, where you will get the freedom to grow, discover & learn at Danone?
You should definitely be an enthusiastic, communicative and forward-looking person who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders. You feel at ease discovering all the different business aspects within Danone. You feel confident working autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions when you have. You are structured and organized to be able to manage many different projects and vacancies at the same time. Coming up with solutions is in your DNA. Also, you have:
- The ability to create candidate-centric content;
- Strong communication skills – you are the first point of contact between candidates and the company;
- Experience with interviewing, or eager to learn everything about it.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field (non-EU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch – oral and written;
- You can start in January 2019 for at least 5-6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands with travelling to other offices.
Join us as of January 2019 at our office in Zoetermeer (NL), as our Campus Recruitment Intern to recruit the best talents!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. You will work in the HR Talent Team in Zoetermeer, led by Ana Beltrao Sial, where we take care of the Talent Acquisition and Development of all Danoners in the Benelux. You will work with people like Denisa Galaskova and Florine Post who are super passionate about boosting the global employer brand on a local level in order to recruit and develop the best young talents at Danone. You will work with experienced talent managers who will inspire you every day about talent acquisition and development topics.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date December 16th, 2018 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Need more information? Please contact me: