About the Job
- You will deliver best-in-class service through the different channels and guarantee an outstanding experience for consumers when contacting our Careline. Social media platforms are also an important part of our communication channels.
- You will connect with consumers and bring the superiority of our brands forward through excellent service.
- You will support in driving our brands through soft commercial messaging and stimulate cross brand usage through our commercial Careline& objectives. Drive trial, repeat and loyalty.
- You will deliver support to our marketing team by working closely with our Brand Managers to ensure best-in-class consumer connection experience that really drives "brand of first choice" preference and performance of the total Nutricia brand portfolio.
- You will help will content development, where you translate all key moments (MOT's) within the customer journey into relevant messaging, using both online and offline communication on our website and on selected social channels.
The Careline is a key communication channel for Nutricia and its brands. It provides a first-class service for pregnant women and mums with babies and toddlers and is also an advice service for Health Care Professionals (e.g. mid wives, pediatricians, day care centers). The Careline is considered amongst the best in the industry.
You have a Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics and already have gained experience within the field of healthcare nutrition. As you will have daily contact with our consumers, you have excellent communication skills, where you have the ability to think fast and act fast to be able to exceed consumer’s expectations when contacting the Careline. Besides excellent verbal communication skills, you are also a good listener, you listen generously and with empathy. A mom feels reassured after she has spoken to you. You listened to her with patience and empathy, you made her feel comfortable and respected.
- You have a drive for quality
- You build relationships with target groups, across different channels (internal &external)
- You act with speed, agility and pragmatism.
- You are able to influence and persuade others
- You don’t mind to work irregular hours: one or two evenings and a weekend per month
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact the recruiter below.
At Danone we offer many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can-do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.