Category and Shopper Marketing Manager Milk
About the Job
You are joining our Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division, focusing on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. Your main brand will be Nutrilon and you will support our key challenges on baby milks category. You have one direct report (Junior Shopper Marketeer) and you report to the Head of Category & Channel Development.
Concretely, you will bring value by:
- Building category insights based on market data (Nielsen, consumer studies etc.) to:
- identify business development opportunities,
- support KAMs on baby nutrition category developments and customer performances,
- build a category management relationship with your dedicated key accounts (retailer),
- Providing relevant insights on promotional performance (follow-up of KPIs) and its impact on sales to recommend promo plan optimizations to the sales team,
- Connecting with KAMs, marketing team & field team to drive commercial & marketing strategy into action at the point of purchase,
- Co-driving the creation & management of activation materials (display, gadgets, wobblers, leaflets etc.) for the Nutrilon brand with Junior shopper marketeer,
- Representing the sales department within the cross-functional Nutrilon team & supporting in brand development projects (NPD & others),
- Supporting the monthly volume forecasting on Nutrilon based on brand performance data & market development insights,
- Coordinating Category & Shopper Marketing budget & controlling Nutrilon A&P.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, you have a Master degree (University or Business School) and at least 3 year experience in category management, trade marketing or brand management, preferably within FMCG and retail. You are a team player with strong analytical skills.
We believe you also need to:
- be fluent in Dutch, French and English,
- have a can-do attitude and are pro-active,
- can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Your passion and agility will be highly appreciated.
Are you up for a new challenge to boost your career in sales & marketing? Do you want to use and strengthen your category management and shopper marketing expertise? Join us in Brussels (Docks), we are looking for a Category and Shopper Marketing Manager for the Milk category of Danone, Early Life Nutrition!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In the team of Laetitia Leclercq (Head of Category & Channel Development), we take care of category management and shopper marketing of the Early Life Nutrition division in Belgium. You will enter an enterprising and unifying team with young and dynamic colleagues.
This is an enriching opportunity, in the sales Early Life Nutrition division. You are cross-functionally working together with other departments as well as building external strong relationship with retailers. This role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career within other sales functions within Danone.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like several discounts on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date of 20th of January 2019 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview. First and second round interviews and a business case will be held in our office in Brussels.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: