Category & Channel Development
About the Job
You will join our Category & Channel Development (C&CD) team, that is part of the Sales NL team of Nutricia Early Life Nutrition (ELN). Category Value Growth and enlightening the shopper in cooperation with our trade partners is the passion of our C&CD-team!
As an Online Category Manager, you understand what drives the shoppers in the Baby Nutrition category within the Online Channels and it is your daily job to optimize their customer journey. You connect the dots between different (data) resources and you define the right actionable insights. You work closely together with our key trade partners and build strong relationships to grow the Baby Nutrition category online.
Besides your functional role, you are a key member within diverse cross-functional business teams (SWAT’s). You bring your Online mindset- and expertise to these teams and together you drive the implementation of category plans and activation plans for our ELN brands (Nutrilon and Olvarit). Your main internal stakeholders are the new business manager, account managers, marketeers, shopper marketeers, insights managers and of course your category counterparts.
You will report to the Head of Category & Channel Development and will be part of the Category & Channel Development team consisting of four Category Development Managers and two Shopper Marketeers.
Your responsibilities within this role are the following:
- Actively contribute to creating the Online category management vision to accelerate Online sales (optimization of assortment, search, navigation, cross-selling, content, brand pages, etc.)
- Drive Online ↔ Offline customer activations
- Lead special integrated-commerce project management / deep dives
- Create a long term strategy for Online category development including translation into an actionable customer approach
- Drive the Online shopper perspective within the commercial organization by actively connecting with e.g. marketing and account management
- Actively participate in internal customer-teams and cross-functional business teams (SWAT’s)
- Drive category partnerships with the strategic customers by providing them with actionable Online shopper- and customer focused insights
- Lead the Online shelf vision strategy for respective customers
Education & working experience:
- 5-8 years of working experience
- Background in Online (Marketing, eCommerce, Media)
- Preferably experience with key Online pure players (e.g. Bol.com, Amazon, Picnic)
- Working experience in Category Management is a pre
- Ability to interpret data and translate this into category growth plans – therefore the experience with multiple sources of data (i.e. Google Analytics, IRI, ACNielsen, account specific EPOS, Panel Data, qualitative- & quantitative research) and space planning software are a key advantage.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Do you want to have an impact on a healthy start for all babies? This great opportunity to work within the Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division of Danone will enable you to have this impact!
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 31st of July 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.