Category & Channel Development Manager Pharma
Do you want to build on your category management and shopper marketing experience? Take this opportunity to boost your career in Marketing & Sales!
About the job
In this role you are responsible for the market understanding of the milk category, for building a category management relationship with dedicated key accounts and, in close collaboration with the cross-functional Nutrilon team, for the development & implementation of brand activation plans & tools for the Nutrilon brand.The focus for this role is on the Pharma channel.
You will be part of the sales team of Early Life Nutrition, one of the business units of Danone. In total, there are around 20 people within this sales team. You will work closely together with the other Category & Channel Development managers, Key Account Managers, Nutrilon brand manager & field team. And report to the Head of Category & Channel Development.
- Build relevant insights for business development opportunities based on market data (Nielsen, consumer studies etc.)
- Support KAMs in their key account relationships with relevant insights on baby nutrition category developments and customer performances
- Bring category insights (for pharma channel) to dedicated key accounts to build a category management relationship with them
- Connect with KAMs, marketing team & field team to drive commercial & marketing strategy into action at the point of purchase
- Drive the creation & management of BTL activation materials (display, gadgets, wobblers, animations, leaflets etc.) for the Nutrilon brand together with jr. shopper marketeer
- Represent the sales dpt. within the cross-functional Nutrilon team & support in brand development projects (NPD & others)
- Support the monthly volume forecasting on Nutrilon with brand performance data & market development insights
- Provide relevant insights on promotional performance (follow-up of the promotional KPIs) and its impact on sales to suggest promo plan optimizations to the sales team
- Coordinate CCD budget & controlling for Nutrilon A&P
Are you looking for a career to develop and work on the category and channel agenda? Danone Belgium is now hiring for the sales team of Early Life Nutrition!
You need to have good knowledge about the pharma channel (activation). You are able to lead activation projects from A (strategy definition) to Z (activation results tracking). And you are curious and open to implement new things. Furthermore you can cope with workload and pressure.
There are some essentials you must have to apply for this job.
- You have a strong interest in Healthcare or Pharma
- You have a Master degree (University or Business School)
- You have a first experience in trade marketing/category management/brand management/sales representative.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French and you have perfect knowledge of the MS Office Package.
To be successful in this job, you:
- Are a team player
- Have a can-do attitude
- Are passionate & strive for excellence
- Take initiative and able to work autonomously
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are creative and able to think out of the box
- Can adapt quickly
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also other benefits.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your sales role or towards a next role in either the sales department or another department closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first round interview will be held in our office in Docks. The 2nd round interview will consist of presenting a business case and an interview.
Need more information?
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact: