Category Manager Dairy Belgium
Are you up for a new challenge to boost your career in sales & marketing? Do you believe in the power of figures to build a strong company strategy and support its best execution in-store? Then this opportunity will trigger your interest.
About the Job
As a Category Manager, you use different (data) resources to derive and define the right actionable insights for the development of the fresh dairy category. You work closely together with some of our retail partners and build strong relationships to grow the category. You connect internally with account management, marketing, the field team and the other category managers to drive category/Danone growth initiatives into action at the point of purchase. You report to a Senior Category Manager within the Category Management team in the Danone Sales department.
Your key responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- Derive relevant category/business development opportunities from different data resources,
- Do regular assortment & shelving reviews with your retail partners,
- Develop overall category growth recommendations & build a strong relationship with your retail partners,
- Communicate internally to different stakeholders on the category performance,
- Work in cross functional brand & customer teams to support the delivery of Danone initiatives with customers & drive their results.
As our Category Manager, you have a relevant Master Degree and at least 2 years’ experience in fast moving organizations, commercial experience is an advantage. You are fluent in Dutch, French & English and you have perfect knowledge of the MS Office Package.
Our ideal candidate also need to:
- Be able to interpret data to transform them into category growth plans
- Have knowledge of multiple source data (i.e. Nielsen, GfK, account specific data, qual/quant research) and space planning software
- Be a team player
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have a can-do attitude, be proactive and continuously striving for excellence
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also a complete package of benefits.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by 2 rounds of interviews in our head quarter in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me: