CBS Benelux Internal Controller
About the role
It's your challenge to support the Danone Benelux business units with process & control evaluations and to drive improvements as a member of the CBS Internal Control team. The CBS Internal Control team consists of the Head of Internal Control and seven people in the team (Internal Controllers, Internal Control Officers and an Intern)
Your key responsibilities and other challenges are:
- Process & controls implementation throughout the organization in a sustainable way;
- Perform internal controls self-assessment and testing;
- Initiate recommendations and drive opportunities to improve business processes and controls;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders (Management, Business Process Owners, internal and external audit partners);
- Manage junior team member(s) and train them on internal control knowledge & expertise.
Are you a Financial Auditor with RA/ACCA/CPA certification? Then you have the perfect opportunity to switch to a financial career at Danone as Senior Internal Controller.
- You have a relevant Academic background in Finance (Registered Accountant/Registered Controller/CPA certified or equivalent).
- You have senior workexperience in a Auditing/Internal Control role.
As a person you have:
- Thorough understanding of key processes of an organization;
- Experience in engaging and managing stakeholders from all levels of the organization - internally and externally;
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other information;
- The capability to see the bigger picture and anticipate impact of changes.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in Finance in Danone Benelux or global.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first and second round interviews.
Need more information?
Please contact me, Ingrid Stok on Ingrid.email@example.com.