Clinical Study Researcher
Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to deliver your scientific and methodological expertise in clinical study projects? Then this might be just what you were looking for! We are looking for a Clinical Study Researcher!
About the Job
You will work closely together with multidisciplinary team(s), having the opportunity to collaborate with professionals from different backgrounds and different countries. You will report to the Head of Strategic Evidence.
You will have a key role in designing and coordinating clinical studies, writing the protocol, developing analyses plan, interpreting data, and writing the report of the study in accordance with the Clinical Study Plan, applicable legislation and Standard Operation Procedures. You will collaborate closely with the Therapeutic Area team, R&I, The medical team in the CBU and the external clinical trial sites.
So, what will be your main responsibilities?
- Provide methodological support during all phases of the clinical study / Write study protocol
- Assess scientific feasibility of a study protocol and be involved in the investigator selection
- Write scientific part of Statistical Analysis Plan
- Interpretation of results and write study report
- Collaborate with science teams and clinical trial teams and Safeguard quality of the study
- Build and maintain internal and external network of Key Opinon Leaders, investigators, experts and other stakeholders
- Supervise third parties if activities are outsourced
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- A master in life science or related scientific discipline
- Experience in (international) clinical study research
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP / Knowledge of clinical study methodology and statistics
- Medical writing skills and/or familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent English communication skills
Next to this, you are flexible and able to switch easily between different indications. You like to work very precise and you get energized by working in a team
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Humanism, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure. At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, depending the seniority level. Furthermore, benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Hoofddorp (DPA).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: