Commercial Development Intern
You will join the Nutricia Worldwide Commercial Development team with the aim to encourage sustainable growth of our business for our Early Life Nutrition products in our country portfolio. You will actively support Commercial Development Managers in category management and in-store execution projects as well as maintenance of our business intelligence processes.
As you will work in sales department, you will get a possibility to also work together with regional sales managers, supporting them with database market analysis and regional specific assignments. You are expected to interact with various stakeholders from diverse cultures and departments, which makes this internship perfect opportunity to deep dive in international business environment!
Your responsibilities and tasks will be to support in:
- Preparing reports from the existing data warehouse and provide regional sales analysis;
- Developing the retail sales database analysis process;
- Implementing channel strategy toolkits;
- Rolling out a tailored nutrition pricing strategy;
- Launching in-store execution program in a country with the commercial development team;
- Different ad hoc sales projects (team activities, events, distributor relations, etc.).
Looking for an exciting internship in an international company where you can combine your knowledge in sales & marketing?
So, who are we looking for?
Working in highly international and dynamic environment excites you, so you can work both autonomously and in a team as well. You are proactive and not afraid to reach out to your colleagues if you need any input or help from them. For you, accuracy and analytical skills are part of your DNA as you base your decisions and recommendations on data. You genuinely enjoy working with Excel filled with numbers. Next to that, you have a strong affinity and passion in commercial development and reporting. You are a fluent communicator and open to express ideas and your opinion.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Economics, Business Management or Marketing for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written (Spanish is an advantage);
- You are available to start as of July/August 2018 for a minimum of 6 months (thesis project can be discussed);
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
Nutricia Worldwide represents our Danone Early Life Nutrition brands in 41 countries within 11 different time zones in the following regions: the Balkans, Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the CIS.
We are 57 Danoners with 30 different nationalities and most of our team members are based in our office in Zoetermeer (NL), where you will be based as well. How do we do that? In these countries we appoint importers/distributors who represent our brands locally.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact me!