National Sales Manager Community
About the job
In this role you are responsible for the Community Business Channel in Belgium & Luxembourg. You will be part of Advanced Medical Nutrition, this is the fastest growing division in Danone. You will work on a continuous plan to meet frail and malnourished patients living in the Community. The development potential is estimated high as most of frail and malnourished patients are not yet treated. You report directly to the Country Manager Belgium and will be part of the BeLux leadership team, were you will frequently be exposed to the BeNeLux CoDi.
This business is mainly built on the Adult Oral & Enteral brands and is split into 2 sub-channels:
• Pharmacies (incl. wholesalers, chains and groups, online) and general practitioners (GP) for the prescription
• Elderly Homes (independent and groups)
This means that in this role you are responsible for:
• Together with the cross functional teams you will develop the community strategy.
• Leading the team to become more commercial value-driven and foster a competitive mindset.
• Leading two regional teams (19 FTE's incl. 2 regional sales managers) dedicated to pharmacy, general practitioners and elderly homes fostering collaboration, accountability & leveraging regional activation and key customers.
• In the context of pharmacy consolidation and mixed route to market (pharmacy / Elederly homes), drives the key account managers in the team further in capability, strategy of leveraging trade terms, by obtaining counterparts from key customers to build sustainable partnership and deliver profitable growth.
You have at least min 10 years' experience in sales management within health / pharma / Away From Home international environment in Belgium. You have a proven track record in sales team management and therefore have strong leadership skills. To be successful in this position you must have experience working in a Key Account Manager role within health/pharma/FMCG. Furthermore, you are result-oriented, strategic thinking as well as ability to drill down in details. You can leverage relationships to active influence and build a network. You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a must.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; 1st round and 2nd round interview that will be held in our offices in Brussels.
Need more information?
Please contact Eugenie Mullie, Talent Manager.