Community Regional Sales Manager Wallonia
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is the fastest growing division in Danone. Nutricia AMN offers with her special diet, sip and tube feeds a substantial contribution to the optimal nutritional care of both children and adults, with amongst others the brands Fortimel, Nutrison, Neocate and Nutrini.
As our Community Regional Sales Manager you are responsible to deliver monthly, quarterly & yearly sales objectives of the region. You achieve this through effective sales team management and strategic management of regional key contracts & customers for Wallonia begium region.
This business is mainly built on the Adult Oral & Enteral brands and is split into 2 sub-channels:
- Pharmacies (incl. wholesalers, chains and groups, online) & GP’s for the prescription
- Elderly Homes (independent and group)
In that perspective, the Community Regional Sales Manager:
- Will ensure the most effective & relevant implementation of Community plan based on a deep knowledge of assigned region
- Lead & coach both the sales representatives teams to meet objectives and ensure strong alignment and collaboration between both
- In the context of pharmacy consolidation and mixed RTM (phcy / EH), support national KAM strategy to build sustainable partnership and deliver profitable growth.
Are you fluent in French and English and ready to lead our advanced medical nutrition sales teams?
For this role you need to be able to develop the business in the region. It's required to have experience with cascading a strategy and derive cycles priorities and objectives. You can coach and support sales representatives in their individual business plan at ecosystem level fostering. Furthermore its important that you can manage key regional customers and ddentify opportunity and propose plan to Community Channel Manager.
You need to have:
- At least 5 years experience, which includes minimum of 3 years of sales management experience within Health / pharma / Away From Home in an international environment in Belgium
- A strong business acumen
- Leadership skills and sales team management experience; team builder
- Concise and inspiring way of communicating with people
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams to fosters collaboration
- Fluent in French & English
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; 1st round and 2nd round interview that will be held in our offices in Brussels.
Need more information?