Contract & Tender Manager
Are you looking for your next career step within a company striving to deliver best-care to patients? Do you get energy from collaborating cross-functionally to deliver winning contracts & tenders? Are you the kind of perfectionist that loves to compose tender dossiers and makes sure every little detail is covered? Do you like collaborating on key projects like pricing?
About the Job
As Contract & Tender Manager, your mission will be to contribute on delivering winning contracts & tenders to drive profitable growth in order to remain / become preferred partner of customers within institutions (care homes & hospitals)
Together with the KAM team, who will lead the complete contract and tender process of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition Belgium, you will need to follow-up closely & pro-actively initiate dossiers to apply for tendering, and compose contracts in line with our pricing strategy. This process will occur in close collaboration with the sales teams and other departments concerned (e.g. Finance, Operations) facilitating sufficient level of understanding and bringing to life best proposals for both Nutricia and customers.
You report to the National Sales Manager Accounts and your main responsibilities are the following:
- Follow-up and compose contracts, tenders & related processes,
- Ensure clarity and respect of pricing strategy within Nutricia Specialized Nutrition Belgium,
- Follow-up the complete contract and tender process,
- Ensure high level of accuracy on all administrative tasks,
- Ensure smooth evolution of C&T processes aiming to enhance work efficiency and to leverage cross-functional teams more,
- Lead KPI tracking together with KAM team,
- Being the linking-pin with many different stakeholders, learning to understand needs of sales teams and customers in order to develop best in class offers.
You have a bachelor or master degree and at least 3-4 experience in a similar position. You are bilingual in French (mother tongue) & Dutch with good knowledge of English.
Besides, you also need to:
- Be experienced in tendering and understand well the tender process,
- Have strong analytical skills and be an expert in Excel,
- Be eager to learn and work on efficiency improvements,
- Be highly punctual and stress-resilient,
- Have the ability to challenge status quo & find new solutions to enhanced work efficiency,
- Be a team player with the power to collaborate efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally,
- Like administrative tasks.
If yes, this opportunity might interest you! Danone Nutricia Specialized Nutrition is looking for a Contract & Tender Manager to join the team in Belgium. Don’t miss the opportunity & apply now!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. You join the Danone Specialized Nutrition business in the Benelux, operating under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia Specialized Nutrition has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer and stroke.
In the team of Valerie Dumortier, we collaborate intensively to develop a clear strategy to ensure recognition as preferred partner at our customers. We are on top of market developments in the hospital & Elderly home landscape and are internally the key link between many cross-functional departments. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team, with a good balance of senior profiles & newcomers. Together we focus on driving sustainable business with a lot of passion!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and health insurance.
But more importantly, this role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Hit the “apply now” button. We strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews in our office in Brussels.
For more information, please contact me: