Contract & Tender Manager
About the job
As our Contract & Tender Manager within Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, you will implement and sustain standardized contract formats and ensure compliance. Besides this, you will provide insights into the ‘contracts and tenders landscape’ and trends to support winning contracts. In this role you work very close with Marketing, Sales and Finance.
You will report to the Sales Manager Hospital of the BeNeLux organization. Working in the Dutch market, you’ll have frequent contact with external lawyers and occasionally also with customers’ procurement and finance departments, too.
Some key responsibilities
- You’ll lead and coordinate the contract process by gathering information from eour internal organization to safeguard the quality of submitted contracts and their timelines
- You’ll plan and execute payout of bonuses, fees and pre-payments related to contracts and align with our financial administration on timelines, status and the impact on the company financials.
- You’ll keep the sales organization up to date about trends and developments.
You thrive in a workplace where aggressive competitors, a changing system and reimbursement environment requires sharpness and embracing new ways of working. You like working with different departments and are aware of the impact on internal processes & systems. You deliver accurate and high-quality work under (time) pressure during peak periods.
To be successful in this challenging job, you
- have a Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics or Law
- have up to 3 years of experience within a commercial legal environment, in specific in contract and tender management
- good understanding of contractual conditions and legal requirements
- able to manage multiple tasks and working under pressure
- bring a solid mix of legal (risk) knowledge and analytical and data skills to solve complex problems
- are fluent in Dutch and English
Hit the “apply” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; first round interview will be held in our office in Docks. The 2nd round interview will consist of presenting a business case and an interview.
Need more information?
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact: