Contract & Tender Manager
About the job
As our new Contract & Tender Manager within Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, you will be the link between sales, marketing and finance. You implement and sustain standardized contract formats and ensure compliance. Besides this, you provide insights into the ‘contracts and tenders landscape’ and trends to support winning contracts.
You report to the Sales manager Hospital of the BeNeLux organization. Working in the Dutch market, you’ll have frequent contact with external lawyers and occasionally also with customers’ procurement and finance departments, too.
Some key responsibilities
- You’ll lead and coordinate the contract process by gathering information from our internal organization to safeguard the quality of submitted contracts and their timelines
- You’ll plan and execute payout of bonuses, fees and pre-payments related to contracts and align with our financial administration on timelines, status and the impact on the company financials.
- You’ll keep the sales organization up to date about trends and developments.
Do you have a solid mix of legal knowledge and analytical skills?
You thrive in a workplace where aggressive competitors, a changing system and reimbursement environment requires sharpness and embracing new ways of working. You like working with different departments and are aware of the impact on internal processes & systems. You deliver accurate and high-quality work under (time) pressure during peak periods.
To be successful in this challenging job, you
- have a Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics or Law
- have up to 3 years of experience within a commercial legal environment
- bring a solid mix of legal (risk) knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex problems
- are fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But, more importantly: Working with sales, marketing, finance and supply chain, this veritable job offers a great way to find out where you would want to develop your career further!
Hit the “apply now” button! (please do not apply by email). Applications via e-mail are not taken into consideration.
Need more information? Please contact me, Nikki Hollestelle.