Contract & Tender Manager Hospital Channel
About the Job
In this role your key responsibility is to set out the contract & tender strategy for our hospital channel for ELN in Belgium. The hospital landscape in Belgium is evolving and we need to anticipate on this. You play a crucial role in the growth of this channel and the approach. With your Contract & Tender management expertise you can drive and build our local tender management capabilities.
- Develop and deliver a successful Contract &Tender strategy (increased profitability of hospital channel)
- Get to know buyers/purchasing groups/hospital/pharmacists/other influencers on decision-making process in hospital, become their preferred partner
- Manage contracts/tenders and related processes (incl. administration follow-up)
- Pro-actively anticipate on the legal changes impacting the hospital landscape
- Lead contract and tender evaluations together with Effectiveness Manager & Solutions Teams
- Plan, implement and measure the effectiveness of key initiatives regarding contracts (hospital matrix)
- Be a sparring partner and SPOC for internal and external stakeholders regarding the C&T topics
Do you want to drive and manage our contract & tender management for our hospital channel within Early Life Nutrition in Belgium? This is your chance!
As our new Contract & Tender Manager within Early Life Nutrition, you have deep understanding of tender principles, excellent communication skills allowing you to help others to understand content of a tender. You are highly analytical and have and a sharp vision about the opportunities and/or challenges within the healthcare segment. You can build the most effective relationships with key stakeholders in hospitals and (partake) the lead in our contract and tender management process.
To be successful in this challenging job, you
- have a Bachelor and/or Master Degree;
- have gained up to 3 years of experience within contract and tender management, preferably with sales experience in the health care sector;
- bring a solid knowledge of the Belgian Hospital Landscape (channel strategy) including a relevant network in the field;
- have strong negotiation skills and finance acumen;
- have experience with analysis and process driven projects;
- have an advanced knowledge of MS office (required);
- have Knowledge SAP/Micro Strategy (considered an advantage);
- are bi-lingual Flemish-French.
When you have advanced knowledge of the Belgian Hospital Landscape (channel strategy), this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also other benefits.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your sales role or towards a next role in either the sales department or another department closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; first round interview will be held in our office in Docks. The 2nd round interview will consist of presenting a business case and an interview.
Need more information?
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact: